2020 is…weird. When saying “2019 is a year of moving and decision making”, I didn’t expect 2020 to be completely opposite - a year of being stuck at home. The quarantine time did give me a chance to explore the world and myself in a more reflective way rather than the experiential way, which is sometimes inspiring while other times painful. A couple takeaways:
- Eat well, sleep well, workout regularly and always have something to look forward to.
- It’s OK to have strong and bad emotions, but we’re not defined by our emotions.
On Personal Development
- Make it easy to take risks.
- Be aware of thinking traps.
On Creative Work
- Don’t mix objectives. Stick to the one you care about most and try not to get upset about failing to meet others.
- Motion != progress.
- Balance self-belief with self-awareness. Manage morale, and seek truth.